Playback Screens & Menus
Toggling the zoom control to the Wide position in playback mode will bring up the Index option. Here the EX-ZR100 will display 25 thumbnail images per page, allowing you to quickly search through stored files for a specific one.
the zoom control towards the telephoto position will allow you to
enlarge the playback image. It can be
magnified from 1.3x to 8x in several steps. By using the 4-way pad you
can select any area of the photo to be magnified. A small yellow box
will appear on the right to indicate which portion of the frame is being
- Slideshow - Start an automated showcase of your images
- Dynamic Photo - Add an animation to a photo
- Movie Converter - Used to convert still images into a Dynamic Photo movie
- MOTION PRINT - Create a snapshot of a movie (resolution of still image determined by video quality used)
- Movie Editing - Edit a movie's length
- Lighting - Optimize image brightness
- White Balance - Adjust the white balance of a photo
- Brightness - Alter the brightness of a photo
- DPOF Printing - Set images for printing
- Protect - Protect files from deletion
- Date/Time - Set the cameras Date and time function
- Rotation - Change the orientation of an image
- Resize - Change the size of an image
- Trimming - Crop your image
- Copy - Copy back and forth between the internal memory and the SD card
- Divide Group - Separates groups of images taken continuously
- CS Multi Print - Combine CS images into a single file
- CS Frame Edit - Edit a CS image
You can playback video on your TV set with the included video cables, or on the LCD. Pressing the Set button will start playback, then pressing it again will pause the video. You get "VCR-like" controls to stop, fast-forward, rewind, and play video frame by frame. You can also adjust the volume by pressing down on the 4-way, then using up and down to choose the volume.
After you capture a sequence of images in burst (High Speed CS) mode, the images play back similar to a video file. You can also use the Divide Group option in the playback menu (page 3), which will separate each file on its own.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|NP-110 NP-130 camera Battery Charger for Casio EX-H30 EX-ZR100|
In Stock: Yes