Playback Screens & Menus
When you press the play button on the back control panel, it brings up the playback mode starting with the last file (image or movie) captured. Pressing the 4-way controller left or right scrolls through the stored files. Using the "DISP" button ("up") of the 4-way controller will change the amount of information that is displayed regarding the image. The default setting will give information on image number, size, resolution, date/time and battery life. Pressing the DISPlay button will bring up the +Histogram option, which also shows extended exposure data: image size in pixels, EV compensation, what ISO was used, if Auto or a Best Shot mode was used, if flash was used, white balance, metering, and the aperture and Shutter speed values as well. Pressing it again will remove all information and just show the picture.
The playback image can be magnified up to 8x when you press
the telephoto button. You can scroll around inside of the enlarged
image by using the 4-way controller. Pressing the wide angle button will zoom out back to full screen.
Here you can see the playback of a movie, which is saved in .AVI format. It gives you "VCR" like
buttons to control Rewind, Play, Fast-Forward, Stop, and volume.
MENU (Setup tab):
- Slide Show - Plays a slide show of all the pictures on the memory card with effects
- Dynamic Photo - This function starts the process of mapping two images together
- Movie Converter - Maps moving images together with a background image
- Layout Print - Select a print Layout
- MOTION PRINT -Prints one or multiple frames of a video
- Movie Editing - Allows for in-camera editing of movies
- Lighting - +1, +2
- Red Eye - Correct Red Eye in your photos
- White Balance - Allows you to change the white balance of the selected photograph
- Brightness - -2, -1, 0, 1, 2
- Keystone - Straightens pictures of business cards or documents
- Color Correction - Automatically corrects the color of the selected photograph
- DPOF Printing - Date Stamping and Number of copies to print
- Protect - Protect selected images
- Date / Time -Set date and time
- Rotation - Rotate selected picture
- Resize - Make the current picture smaller
- Trimming - In-camera cropping tool
- Dubbing - Adding audio to the photograph
- Copy - Copy pictures back and forth between the memory card and the camera
- Divide Group- Divide up a CS group into individual images
- Screen - Auto 2, Auto 1, +2, +1, 0
- Eye-Fi- on, off
- Sounds - Controls all the sounds available on the camera
- Start-up - Turns Casio splash screen on and off
- File Number - Continuous, Reset
- World Time - Choose the time and location you are in
- Time stamp - Date, Date&Time, Off
- Adjust - Adjust time
- Date Style - How the date is displayed
- Language - 18 different languages
- Sleep -Sleep time for the camera
- Auto Power Off - Turns camera off after a set time
- REC/PLAY - REC/PLAY buttons turn the camera on or off
- USB - Mass Storage (USB DIRECT-PRINT), PTP(PictBridge)
- Video Out - NTSC (4:3, 16:9), PAL (4:3, 16:9)
- Format - Format, Cancel
- Reset - Restore factory defaults
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Brand new and high quality Capacity: 2. 0 USB Casio Exilim connector to PCData transfer rates up to 480 Mbps On one end of the cable is a standard USB A male that will fit into ...
Substitute or extra rechargeable lithium battery pack. For the Casio EX-P600 and EX-Z40 Digital Cameras/Casio NP-40 Equivalent.
We have all been in situations where we are forced to weigh the costs of taking the perfect photo with the risks of doing irreparable harm to our Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z450.
Never let your Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z450 battery go dead again with the Gomadic Complete Portable External Battery Charging Kit for the Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z450.