Record Screens & Menus
Please excuse the quality of our screen shots, the Casio Z35 does not include an A/V cable.
All of the shooting modes on the Z35 are automatic. There are three different shooting modes, easy, auto and the BS scene modes. Each of these modes gives you slight differences in the control that you have over the camera's settings.
When you half press the shutter release, you will see the focus points that achieve focus in green. If none of these points achieve focus, the center point will turn red.
Best Shot Scene Modes: Auto, Portrait, Scenery, Portrait with Scenery, Children, Sports, Candlelight Portrait, Party, Pet, Flower, Soft Flowing Water, Sundown, Night Scene, Night Scene Portrait, Fireworks, Food, Text, For eBay, Backlight, Anti Shake, High Sensitivity, For YouTube, Voice Recording
Pressing the SET button in REC mode brings up the quick menu. Here you can quickly change some of the more common shooting settings including the image size, flash and ISO.
- Focus - AF, Macro, PF, Infinity, MF
- Focus Frame - Choose an image for your focus frame
- CS - On or Off
- Self-Timer - 10 Sec, 2 Sec, x3, Off
- Face Detection - On or Off
- Anti-Shake - Auto, Off
- AF Area - Multi, Spot, Tracking
- easy Mode - On or Off
- L/R Key- Set to either Metering, EV Shift, White Balance, ISO Self-Timer or Off
- Grid - On or Off
- Digital Zoom - On or Off
- Review - On or Off
- Icon Help - On or Off
- Memory - Allows the camera to save your settings for certain settings
- Size - 12M: 4000x3000, 3:2: 4000x2656, 16:9: 4000x2240, 8M: 3264x2448, 5M: 2560x1920, 3M: 2048x1536, VGA: 640x480
- Still Quality - Fine, Normal, Economy
- Video Quality - Wide, STD, LP
- EV Shift - ±2 in 1/3 intervals
- White Balance - Auto, Daylight, Overcast, Shade, Day White Fluorescent, Day Light Fluorescent, Tungsten, Manual
- ISO - Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- Metering - Multi, Center, Spot
- Lighting - Extra, On, Off
- Color Filter - Off, B/W, Sepia, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink, Purple
- Sharpness - 0, ±1, ±2
- Saturation - 0, ±1, ±2
- Contrast - 0, ±1, ±2
- Flash Intensity - 0, ±1, ±2
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.