Playback Screens & Menus
Please excuse the quality of our screen shots, the Z35 does not include an A/V cable.
Pressing the playback menu displays the last image that you have saved on your memory card. Pressing the DISP. button allows you to change the amount of information that is shown on the screen.
Pressing the wide zoom shows you a 25 thumbnail index view. This allows you to quickly search through your stored images.
The camera allows you to zoom in on your image up to 8x by pressing the telephoto end of the zoom lever. Once you have zoomed in, you can use the 4-way controller to navigate around through the image.
- Slideshow - Runs a Slideshow of selected images on the memory card
- Red Eye - Fixes red eye in an image
- DPOF Printing - Set images for printing
- Protect - Protect files from deletion
- Rotation - Change the orientation of an image
- Resize - Change the size of an image
- Trimming - Crop your image
- Dubbing - Add an audio message to the image, up to 30 seconds
- Copy - Copy back and forth between the internal memory and the SD card
Resize allows you to change the size of your image. You have the choice to save the file as an 8M, 5M or VGA sized image. This is a fast and easy way to save a smaller copy of your image for posting to the internet or sending in an email.
The rotation option allows you to change the orientation of the image by 90° at a time.
You can play your movies back either on the camera's LCD or on a TV with the optional A/V cable. The VCR/DVR like controls allow for easy, frame-by-frame control.
- Panel - Allows you to turn the quick menu panel on or off
- Eye-Fi - Allows the use of an Eye-Fi wireless SD card
- Sounds - Controls all the sounds available on the camera
- Startup - Choose the image that the camera will show when the camera is turned on
- File No. - Continuous or Reset
- World Time - Choose the time and location you are in
- Timestamp - Date, Date&Time, Off
- Adjust - Change the Date and Time
- Date Style - How the date is displayed
- Language - Choose the language that the menus will be shown in
- Sleep - Choose the amount of time before the camera will enter sleep mode
- Auto Power Off - Choose the amount of time before the camera turns off
- REC/PLAY - Determine if you would like the REC and PLAY buttons to turn the camera on and off
- USB - Mass Storage - PTP (PictBridge)
- Video Out - NTSC (4:3, 16:9), PAL (4:3, 16:9)
- Format - Format the SD/SDHC card
- Reset - Restore the Factory Defaults
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.