Record Screens & Menus
Here you can see the camera in Macro focus mode. This allows the EX-Z2000 to focus from 4.7 - 19.7 inches (12- 50cm).
Super Macro mode locks the zoom to a specific position, and allows you to get as close as 1.9-inched (5cm).
Here is a view of the movie recording mode. Recording movies is as easy as pressing the movie record button on the back of the camera. Press the button again to stop recording. Zooming while recording is disabled in movie mode, although you can use the digital zoom (which we recommend using sparingly as it degrades quality). Movies are saved as Motion JPEG (.AVI) files.
The Casio EX-Z2000 has 40 Best Shot Presets for a wide variety of shooting conditions. Pressing the telephoto Zoom control allows you to see a brief description of the mode that you currently have selected. These are accessed by pressing the "BS" button on the top of the camera.
Pressing DISP or "Up" on the 4-way controller allows you the option to control how much
information is shown on the LCD screen. You have the choice of standard information (default), extended info with histogram, or no icons at all. There is also a grid display option available in the Rec. menu that helps with orientation (not shown above).
access the shortcut menu, you simply press the SET button. Then
using the Up/Down directions of the 4-way control, you can scroll through the
list. To change a desired setting use the left/right keys of the 4-way
control. The shortcut
list can be customized to your needs by pressing the Menu button at any time when using this interface.
- Focus - AF, Macro, Super Macro, Infinity, MF
- Normal Speed CS, 4fps, 10fps, Flash CS, Off
- Self Timer - 10 Sec, 2 Sec, x3, Off
- Auto Shutter - Detect Blur, Detect Panning, Detect Smile, Off, Sensitivity
- Face Detection - On or Off
- Anti Shake - Auto, Camera AS, Image AS, DEMO, Off
- AF Area - Intelligent,Spot,
- AF Assist Light - On or Off
- Focus Frame - Here you can
change the focus frame to different icons such as a heart, a
flower, etc. or set the camera to select randomly
- Digital Zoom - On or Off
- Quick Shutter - On or Off
- Grid - On or Off
- Review - On or Off
- Icon Help - On or Off
- Memory - Allows the camera to save your last setting for certain features
The Memory tab in the REC menu is used to set the defaults of listed functions. When the camera is powered back on the camera it will either restore any changed items to their original default settings or remember the last setting used.
- Size - 14M, 3:2, 16:9, 10M, 6M, 3M, VGA
- Image Quality - Fine, Normal, Economy
- Movie Quality - HD, STD, LP
- Effect - Make-up, Landscape, Off
- EV Shift - ±2.0 EV
- White Balance - Auto, Daylight, Overcast, Shade, Day White Fluorescent, Daylight Fluorescent, Tungsten, Manual WB
- ISO - Auto, 64,
100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Metering - Multi, Center Weighted, Spot
- Lighting - On, Extra or Off
- Color Filter - Off, B&W, Sepia, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink, Purple
- Sharpness - +2, +1, 0, -1, -
- Saturation - +2, +1, 0, -1, -
- +2, +1, 0, -1, -2
- Flash Intensity - +2, +1, 0, -1, -2
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.