Playback Screens & Menus
When you press the Play button on the back of the camera, the last image or movie captured will display full screen. Default shot information is displayed: image size (14-megapixel), quality (F= Fine), file number, battery level indicator, and time and date of capture. Pressing the 4-way controller left or right scrolls through the stored images. A 'musical note' icon (not shown) indicates there is an audio memo attached, press the SET button to play the audio.
Pressing the DISP or "Up" on the 4-way controller will bring up extended shot info, plus a Histogram. Pressing it again will remove all information and just show the picture.
Here we have the Index display option, which is accessed by pressing the Wide zoom control. This function allows you to quickly search through stored images by displaying 25 small thumbnails; you scroll around using the directional buttons on the 4-way controller. Press the Wide zoom control again, and the calendar display is shown, which separates photos/videos by the dates they were captured.
the Telephoto zoom control to use the Magnify playback option. Here you can enlarge a photo from 1.3x to 8x in multiple steps. At any point, you can
scroll around inside of it using the 4-way controller.
- Slideshow - Runs a Slideshow of selected images on the memory card
- Dynamic Photo - Applies cropped image into new background
- Movie Converter - Used to convert still images
into a Dynamic Photo movie
- Layout Print - Used to insert existing snapshots into the frames of a layout and produce a new image that contains multiple snapshots
- MOTION PRINT - Creates
snapshots from movie frames
- Movie Editing - Allows you to edit movies inside the camera
- Lighting - +2, +1, Cancel
- Red Eye -
Correct red eye in a portrait
- White Balance - Change the white balance setting after the image is captured
- Brightness - Adjust the brightness after the image is captured
- Keystone - Correct rectangular and square shapes that do not appear normal because they were not shot straight on
- Color Correction - correct
color of an old photo, the image is saved as a 2-megapixel sized photo
- DPOF Printing - Set images for printing
- Protect - Protect files from deletion
- Set the cameras Date and time function
- Rotation - Change the orientation of an image
- Resize - Change the size of an image
- Trimming - Crop your image
- Add a voice memo to an image
- Copy - Copy back and forth between the internal memory and the SD card
- Divide Group - Separates groups of images taken continuously
Movies are played back in full screen mode, playback starts by pressing the 4-way controller's center OK button. During playback, you get VCR-like controls that to fast-forward, rewind, etc. You can even go frame by frame once a movie is paused (press Set again).
Here you can see the memo option, which allows you to add up to 30 seconds of audio to be attached to a photo.
If the need arises, the EX-Z2000 offers in-camera editing like the resize function, which makes a smaller version of the original photo.
The Setup menu options:
- Auto 2, Auto 1, +2, +1, 0, -1
- Eye-Fi - On, Off
- Sounds - Adjust the different sounds made by the camera
- Startup - On, Off
- File Number - Continuous, Reset
- World Time - Choose the time and location you are in
- Timestamp - Date, Date&Time, Off
- Adjust - Adjust time
- Date Style - How the date is displayed
- Language - 22 different languages
- Sleep -Sleep time for the camera
- Auto Power Off - Turns camera off after a set time
- REC/PLAY - REC/PLAY buttons turn the camera on or off
- Disable File
Deletion - On, Off
- USB - Mass Storage, PTP(PictBridge)
- Video Out - NTSC (4:3, 16:9), PAL (4:3, 16:9)
- Format - Format, Cancel
- Reset -
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Lenmar Dlcsnp90 Casio Np-90 Replacement Battery 13j829|
In Stock: Yes
|No seller reviews|