Playback Screens & Menus
By using the wide zoom control in play mode you will access the index page, which shows you 25 thumbnail images per page. Pressing a second time it will take you to a calender index page that breaks down the photos into what day they were taken. These options allow you to quickly search through your stored files.
the zoom control towards the telephoto position will allow you to enlarge the playback image. It can be
magnified from 1.3x to 8x in several steps. By using the 4-way pad you can select any area of the photo to be magnified. A small yellow box will appear on the right to indicate which portion of the frame is being magnified.
- Movie Converter - Used to convert still images into a Dynamic Photo movie
- Art Effect - Portrays images in a paint mode.
- DPOF Printing - Set images for printing
- Protect - Protect files from deletion
- Date/Time - Set the cameras Date and time function
- Rotation - Change the orientation of an image
- Resize - Change the size of an image
- Trimming - Crop your image
- Dubbing - Add a voice memo to an image
- Copy - Copy back and forth between the internal memory and the SD card
- Divide Group - Separates groups of images taken continuously
Here we see a movie in play mode. In play mode you must press the "SET" button and scroll to the Playback Start icon and press "SET" again to start the movie. Movies are played back in full screen mode, with the time, date, quality, file number, and running time displayed. During playback, the 4-way controller's up/down toggle will control the volume of the video, and the left and right buttons are used for slow-motion and fast-forward controls. The up key on the pad will also clear all the displayed information before playing the clip.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|NP-110 NP-130 camera Battery Charger for Casio EX-H30 EX-ZR100|
In Stock: Yes