Casio Exilim EX-H20G Preview
Casio's Hybrid GPS system will allow you to geotag both photos and video while you're on an adventure, and you can also view an on-screen map to help plan your travel route, view points-of-interest or photo locations. The H20G even offers an onscreen digital compass. Once you return to your PC, you can then upload your geotagged photos to Google Earth, Flickr, iPhoto, etc. Overall, it looks as though Casio has aimed the EX-H20G towards those who lead an adventurous lifestyle. We're looking forward to testing the H20G, so stay tuned as we await our eval unit.
Casio Exilim EX-H20G main features:
- 14.1-megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CCD image sensor
- 10x optical zoom lens covers equivalent zoom range of 24-240mm
- CCD-Shift Image Stabilization system
- Exilim Engine HS image processing system
- High resolution (460k pixel, 960x480) 3.0-inch LCD screen
- Premium Auto intelligent exposure mode
- Hybrid GPS system for geotagging and location, including digital compass
- Powered by a NP-90 Li-ion battery pack
- Advanced low-power technology, helps manage the H20G's power consumption
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card expansion slot
The Exilim EX-H20G is scheduled to hit dealer shelves in November of this year (2010), with a suggested retail price of $349.99 US.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com|
|Related Product Description||Price|
|DJI Damping Rod for Phantom 3 (Part 117)||$2.00|
|CAMEO Microfiber Cleaning Cloth||$1.95|
|Hitech - USB Cable for Digital SLR Camera CANON EOS 10D / EOS 20D / EOS 20D EF-S 18-55mm Kit / EOS 30D / EOS 30D EF-S 18-55mm Kit / EOS 4D||$1.00|
|Casio Exilim EX-ZS100 HDMI Mini (Type C) Cable - HDMI Mini (Type C)||$10.65|