Record Screens & Menus
While in record mode, you have the choice to display the shooting information or to shoot without any information at all on the screen. When the information is on, the shooting mode will determine how much information you see. Since the camera features a dedicated video record button, this is your shooting screen for both stills and video, but there is also a video only mode as well.
Program mode is just of the many that the SX150 IS offers, that offers you more control than shooting in auto mode. Even more control is granted with shutter and aperture priority modes and manual mode with complete control.
Half pressing the shutter in any shooting mode allows the camera to lock focus and in any mode except manual, it will show you the exposure information that the camera sets. It will still show the shooting info in manual mode, but it will always be what you have set.
Scenes: Portrait, Landscape, Kids&Pets, Smart Shutter, Low Light, Beach, Foliage, Snow, Fireworks.
FUNC. Menu Options:
- White Balance - Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H or Custom
- My Colors - Off, Vivid color, Neutral color, Sepia, B&W, Custom (Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation)
- Drive Mode - Single Shot, Continuous, Continuous Shooting AF
- Flash Compensation - Adjust the output level of the flash +/- 2.0
- Metering - Evaluative, Center Weighted Averaging, Spot
- Image Size - Large 4320x3240, Medium1 3072x2304, Medium2 1600x1200, Small 640x480, Wide 3744x2104
- Image Quality - Fine or Normal JPEG compression
- Video Resolution - 1280x720, 640x480
The 4-way controller allows you to quickly access the ISO, Flash, Self-Timer and Macro focus settings. There is also a dial around the 4-way controller that allows you to quickly scroll and select images and settings.
Record Menu Options:
- AF Frame - Center, Face Detect, Tracking AF
- AF Frame Size - Normal or Small
- Digital Zoom - Off, Standard, 1.7x, or 2.1x
- AF-Point Zoom - On or Off
- Servo AF - On or Off
- Continuous AF - On or Off
- AF-assist Beam - Enable or disable AF-assist lamp
- MF-Point Zoom - Magnify focus area during manual focus
- Safety MF - On or Off
- Flash Settings - Set Flash Output, Red-eye Correction, Red-eye lamp
- i-Contrast - Auto or Off
- Wind Filter - On or Off
- Review - Post-capture review time, Off, Hold or settable for 2 - 10 seconds
- Review Info - Off, Detailed, Focus Check
- Blink Detection - On or Off
- Display Overlay - Control the display of Shooting Info, Grid Lines and Histogram on the LCD
- IS Mode - Image Stabilizer: Off, Continuous, Shoot Only, Panning
- Date Stamp - Off, Date, Date and Time
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||HEAVY DUTY SHELF 20" BLACK 27 LBS.-by ICC
||Vivitar VIVICAM-6200W 6.0 MegaPixel Underwater Camera with 4x Digital Zoom 2.0" LCD
||Manfrotto MB MA-BP-TRV Advanced Travel Backpack (Black) w/ Deluxe Accesory Pack
||OLYMPUS FE-360 DELUXE VALUE SET Digital camera
||Pentax SMC Pentax DA 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED WR Zoom Lens + 49mm 3 Piece Filter Kit + Deluxe 3pc Lens Cleaning Kit + Lens Cap Keeper DavisMAX Bundle
||Ideal Accessory Kit for Canon Powershot SX160 IS, SX150 IS, SX130 IS, SX120 IS, SX110 IS, SX100 IS, SX20 IS, SX10 IS, SX5 IS, SX3 IS, SX2 IS, SX1 IS, A2100 IS, A2000 IS, A1400 Digital Cameras Includes 16GB High Speed Memory Card + 4 AA High Capacity 3100mA
||72" Tripod W/Case For The Canon PowerShot g15, G16, G1 X, G12, SX150 IS, SX510 HS, SX520 HS, SX400 IS, SX170 IS, S120, ELPH 510 HS, SX50 HS, SX40 HS, 520 HS, SX260 HS, SX60 HS, G3 X Digital Camera