Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the Playback button switches the camera into Playback mode. Here the last image taken will be shown. Pressing the DISP. button will change the amount of information that is shown about the image. The different amounts include a focus check mode and histogram.
Pressing the zoom control to Wide enables the thumbnail index mode.
Here you can quickly search through the stored images and find one to playback in
full screen mode.The thumbnails can be shown in groups of 4, 9, 36 and 100.
Another way to search through your images is the "Jump" menu. This allows you to jump 10 or 100 images at a time, jump by the date the images were captured, jump to the first image or jump directly to your movies.
The playback image can be magnified up to 10X by pressing the zoom control to Tele. You can
stop at any enlargement step and scroll around inside the image with the 4-way selector.
The print menu gives you options to print one, some or all of your images directly to a printer from the camera. Plalyback Menu Options:
- Slideshow - Runs a slideshow of the images saved on the camera's memory card
- Erase All - Erases all of the images on the memory card
- Protect - Protects images from being deleted
- Rotate - Changes the orientation of the images by 90° at a time
- i-Contrast - Auto adjusts the contrast of the image based on the settings: Auto, Low, Medium or High
- Red-Eye Correction - Removes red-eye from your portrait shots
- Resize - Makes a seperate smaller resolution copy of an image
- Resume - Determines what image will be shown when you enter playback mode
- Transition - Choose transitions for the slideshow
Movies can be played back on the camera's LCD screen or a TV set when
using the included
A/V cable. Monoraul sound is played back through the camera's speaker.
You get VCR-like controls to Play, Pause, Fast-forward, Rewind, etc.
i-Contrast adjusts the contrast of the image, allowing you to quickly and easily adjust or add an artistic look to any of the images on your camera.
Resize allows you to make a smaller copy of an image that is already on the camera. These images are perfect for email or blog entries.
Rotate allows you to change the orientation of the images by 90° at a time without a computer.
Camera Menu Options:
- Mute - On or Off
- Volume - Adjust the volume of the different camera sounds
- LCD Brightness - Adjust the brightness of the LCD
- Start-up Image - Choose the image to be displayed on power-up
- Format - Format the memory card
- File Numbering - Continuous, Auto Reset
- Create Folder - Create a storage folder for your images
- Lens Retract - 0 sec., 1 min.
- Power Saving - Auto Power Down, Display Off settings
- Date/Time - Set the date and time
- Distance Units - Focus distance in feet or meters
- Video System - NTSC, PAL
- Language - Choose from one of the 25 languages
- Reset All - Reset the camera to the factory defaults
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Dovewill Housing Soft TPU Silicone Protective Lens Cap Cover Case For GoPro HERO 5 Pink
||MPF Products Replacement CB-AVC7 AV Audio/Video RCA Cable Cord for Olympus C-25, C-540, C-550, C-560, FE-20, FE-25, FE-26, FE-35, FE-45, FE-46, FE-47, FE-150, FE-160, FE-170, FE-180, FE-190, FE-220, FE-230, FE-240, FE-250, FE-270, FE-280, FE-290, FE-300, FE-310, FE-320, FE-340, FE-350, FE-360, FE-370, FE-3000, FE-3010, FE-4000, FE-4010, FE-5000, FE-5010 & FE-5020 Digital Cameras
||USB Data Cable for: Canon PowerShot A1400 16.0 MP Digital Camera
||Pro Digital Hard Lens Hood For D3X, D3, D2Xs, D2Hs, D2X, D2H, The Nikon D3, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D700 Digital SLR Cameras Which Have Any Of These (18-135mm, 18-105mm, 18-70mm, 16-85mm) Nikon Lenses
||Jili Online Protective Dust-proof Cover Silicon Soft Case Lens Cap For Gopro Hero5 Pink
||Mega Pro 19 Piece Accessory Kit for Canon Powershot SX160 IS, SX150 IS, SX130 IS, SX120 IS, SX110 IS, SX100 IS, SX20 IS, SX10 IS, SX5 IS, SX3 IS, SX2 IS, SX1 IS, A720 IS, A710 IS, A2100 IS, A2000 IS, A1400 , A1300 , A1200 , A1100 IS , A1000 IS, A810, A800, A700, A650, A640, A630, A620, A610, A570 IS, A560, A550, A540, A530, A520, A510, A495, A490, A480, A470, A460, A430, A420, A410, A400, A300, A200, A100, A95, A85, A80, A75, A70, A60, A40, A20, A10 Digital Cameras Includes 4 AA High Capacity 3100mAh Rechargeable Batteries with Quick AC/DC Charger + 32GB High Speed Memory Card + 12” inch Highly Flexible Tripod + Well Padded Padded Case + Full Size Pro 50 Inch Tripod + Hand Held Monopod + Mini Table Tripod + Universal Card Reader + Memory Case Holder + Screen Protectors + Premium Cleaning Kit + Ultra Fine HeroFiber Cleaning Cloth
||CANON PSC-3200 DELUXE LEATHER CASE FOR THE CANON POWERSHOT SX120 IS AND S90 + EXTRA NB5L BATTERY + SCREEN PROTECTORE + MEMORY WALLET