Record Screens & Menus
Canon's Smart Auto mode chooses all the camera selections for you, including choosing appropriate Scene mode settings, allowing for hassle free shooting.
Program mode is also fully automatic, however now you have access to more advanced camera settings; like ISO, White Balance, Focus modes, etc. All of the preset Scene modes are also available when the mode switch is in the "Camera" position.
When you half-press the shutter release you will see the AF area turn green
indicating that the camera is focused and ready to take the picture. If
the AF box is blue this indicated a moving focal target. No AF box
indicates that the camera is unable to focus. The camera also displays which aperture, shutter speed, and ISO values that have been chosen. The bright orange beam is from the AF-assist lamp, which helps the camera focus in low light conditions.
the camera is in Program mode, entering the Function shortcut menu gives access to all of the scene modes below:
- Aperture Priority
- Shutter Priority
- Night Snapshot
- Kids & Pets
- Smart Shutter
- High-Speed Burst
- Low Light
- Color Accent
- Color Swap
- Fish-Eye Effect
- Miniature Effect
- Stitch Assist
The DISP button (down on the 4-way controller) will change the amount of information that is displayed on the LCD screen. You can clear all info or shot typical overlay information. Using the record menu, you can also enable grid lines, and a 3:2 shot guide (or both at the same time, as shown above).
Program FUNC. Menu:
- Light Metering - Evaluate, Center Weighted Avg., Spot
- My Colors - Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, B&W, Positive Film, Lighter Skin Tone, Darker Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red, Custom Color
- White Balance - Auto, Day Light, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Custom
- ISO Selection - Auto, 125, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Shooting mode - See menu above
- Self-timer - Off, 10 seconds, 2 seconds, or Custom
Mode - Single Shot, Continuous
- Image Size - L 10M (3648x2736), M1 6M (2816x2112), M2 4M (2272x1704), M3 2M (1600x1200), S 0.3M (640x480), Widescreen (3648x2048)
- Compression - Fine, Normal
- AF Frame - Face AiAF, Center
- Frame Size - Normal, Small
- Digital Zoom - Standard, Off,1.4x, 2.3x
- AF-Point Zoom - On, Off
- Servo AF - On, Off
- AF-Assist Beam - On or Off
- Flash Settings - Red Eye Correction, Red Eye Lamp
- i-Contrast - Auto, Off
- Review - Off, 2-10 second, Hold
- Review Info - Off, Detailed, Focus Check
- Blink Detection - On, Off
- Display Overlay - Off, Grid Lines, 3:2 Guide, Both
- IS Mode - Continuous, Shoot Only, Panning, Off
- Date Stamp - Off, Date, Date & Time
Pictured here is the Movie Mode. Video can be captured in wide screen 720p HD (1280x720), standard 640x480 and 320x240 formats. All three settings shoot at 30 frames per second with stereo audio. The optical zoom May be used during recording, and moves very slowly to keep motor noise down and allow the camera's AF system to keep up. You can also use the digital zoom, however I do not recommend using it as it can degrade image quality, due to the fact that your not "zooming in" but rather just enlarging the center of the image. Movie clips are recorded in QuickTime format and saved as .MOV files.
Both the video and audio portion of movies can be replayed on the camera
thanks to the
built-in speaker. Full audio-video playback is also possible when
connected to a TV
monitor or a compatible PC after downloading.
Here we have the function shortcut menu options for movie mode.
- Digital Zoom - Standard, Off
- AF-assist Beam - On, Off
- Display Overlay - Off, Grid Lines
Mode - Continuous, off
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Lenmar Dlc6l Canon Nb-6l Replacement Battery|
Seller: Zoro Tools
In Stock: Yes
|No seller reviews|