PowerShot SD1300 IS
PowerShot SD1300 IS
Record Screens & Menus
Menu settings are limited in this mode. Above you can see the available options from both the main Rec. menu and the Function shortcut menu.
When you half-press the shutter release the AF target will turn green
indicating that the camera is focused and ready to take the picture. If
the AF box is blue this indicated a moving focal target. No AF box
indicates that the camera is unable to focus. The camera also displays
which aperture, shutter speed, and ISO values have been chosen. If you see a bright orange beam (not shown above), this is the AF-assist lamp, which helps the camera
focus in low light conditions.
the camera is in Program mode, entering the Function shortcut menu
gives access to all of the scene modes below:
- Night Snapshot
- Kids & Pets
- Face Self-Timer
- Low Light
- Underwater (with optional housing)
- Long Shutter
The DISP button will change the amount of information that is displayed on the LCD screen. You can clear all info or show typical overlay information. Using the record menu, you can also enable grid lines, and a 3:2 shot guide (or both at the same time, as shown above).
Program FUNC. Menu:
- Mode - See mode menu above
- ISO Selection - Auto, 125, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- White Balance - Auto, Day Light, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Custom
- My Colors - Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, B&W, Positive Film, Lighter Skin Tone, Darker Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red, Custom Color
- Metering mode - Evaluative, Center-weighted, Spot
Mode - Single Shot, Continuous
- Image Size - L (4000x3000), M1 (3264x2448), M2 (2592x1944), M3 (1600x1200), S (640x480), Widescreen (4000x2248)
- Compression - Fine, Normal
Program mode Rec. Menu:
- AF Frame - Face AiAF,
- Frame Size - Normal, Small
- Digital Zoom - Standard, Off,1.5x, 2.0x
- AF-Point Zoom - On, Off
- AF-Assist Beam - On or Off
- Flash Settings - Red Eye Correction, Red Eye Lamp
- i-Contrast - Auto, Off
- Review - Off, 2-10 second, Hold
- Review Info - Off, Detailed, Focus Check
- Display Overlay - Off, Grid Lines, 3:2 Guide, Both
- IS Mode - Continuous, Shoot Only, Panning, Off
- Date Stamp - Off, Date, Date & Time
The SD1300 can also record SD (standard Definition) video at either 640x480 and 320x240 resolutions (30fps), with audio (mono format). The optical zoom May Not be
used during recording, however you do have access to the digital zoom feature; however I
do not recommend using it as it can degrade image quality.
Movie clips are recorded in QuickTime format and
saved as .MOV files.
Both the video and audio portion of movies can be replayed on the camera
thanks to the
built-in speaker. Full audio-video playback is also possible when
connected to a TV
monitor or a compatible PC after downloading.
Here we have the function shortcut menu options for movie mode.
- Digital Zoom - Standard, Off
- AF-assist Beam - On, Off
- Display Overlay - Off, Grid Lines
- IS Mode - Continuous, off
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.