PowerShot SD1300 IS
PowerShot SD1300 IS
Playback Screens & Menus
You can quickly search through stored images using the Index playback function which is activated by maneuvering the Wide/Zoom control toggle. The LCD will display up to 90 thumbnail images at one time depending on how many times the toggle is pressed.
Zooming in on an image is as simple as toggling the zoom control towards the telephoto end. To continue to zoom in or out, you simply use the zoom control to set the desired magnification. You can zoom in to about 10x in multiple steps, and a small box on the right shows you the area of the photo that you are viewing.
Movie clips can be played in the camera with audio thanks to the built-in speaker. When a movie clip is on the screen a large "Set" symbol will appear at the top left indicating you have to press the FUNC./SET button to start the playback process. You then have to press the SET button once more to start watching the video. At any time, you can press the SET button once again, and the video will pause, giving you access to various "VCR-like" controls to start, stop, fast-forward, or rewind the clip.
- Slide Show - Runs a slide show of all the images on the memory card
- Erase All - Erase images from the memory card
- Protect - Protect an image from being deleted
- Rotate - Change the orientation of your image by 90° at a time
- i-Contrast - Retain shadow
detail in high contrast scenes
- Red-Eye Correction- Removes redness from the eyes of your subjects
- Trimming - Trim an image to a specified area
- Resize - Save a smaller copy of a photograph
- Resume - Select
the image that will be seen when you turn the camera to playback mode
(Last Shot or Last Seen)
- Select a transition for browsing your photos
Print Menu Options when using with a PictBridge printer:
- Select Images & Qty.
- Select All Images
- Clear All Selections
- Print Settings
Camera Setup Menu:
- Mute - On or Off
- Volume - Change the volume for the different sounds and movie playback
- LCD Brightness - Adjust the brightness of the LCD screen
- Start-up Image - On or Off
- Format - Format the memory card
- File Numbering - Continuous, Auto Reset
- Create Folder - Create a folder on the memory card for saving your photographs
- Lens Retract - 0 sec, 1 min
- Power Saving - Auto Power Down (On or Off), Display Off (10, 20, 30 seconds, 1, 2, 3 minutes)
- Date/Time - Set the date and time
- Video System - NTSC or PAL
- Language - Choose from one of the many languages
- Reset All - Reset all options back to the factory defaults
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.