Record Screens & Menus
- Light Metering - Evaluative, Center Weighted Avg., Spot
- White Balance - Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H
- ISO - Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400
- Flash - Auto, On, Off
- Exposure Value - Between -2 and +2 in 1/3 increments
- Self-Timer - Off, 10 seconds, 2 seconds
- Drive Mode - Single Shot, Continuous
- Aspect Ratio - 16:9, 3:2, 4:3, 1:1
- Resolution - L, M1, M2, S
- Movie Quality - 1920x1080, 1280x720, 640x480
When you press the Func button, you'll see the popup menu on the left side and a Menu button on the right side. Touch the Menu button to open the camera's main menus. Because it's a two-step process to open the Menu window, it might be a little tough for photographers to find the menus initially.
The camera icon in the upper left corner of the Menu window will provide access to the camera's shooting functions. Just drag your finger across the screen to scroll through the menu options, and touch/tap on a menu option to see additional options or to select an option. The shooting menu options include:
- Touch Shutter - On, Off
- AF-assist Beam - On, Off
- Review Image After Shooting - Display Time (Off, Quick, 2 Sec, 4 Sec, 8 Sec, Hold), Display Info (Off, Detailed)
- Grid Lines - On, Off
- IS Mode - Continuous, Off
- Face ID Settings - Face ID (On, Off), Add to Registry (Add a New Face, Add Face Info), Check/Edit Info, Erase Info
- Mute - On, Off
- Volume - Start-up Vol. (Level 1 to 5), Operation Vol. (Level 1 to 5), Self-timer Vol. (Level 1 to 5), Shutter Volume (Level 1 to 5)
- Date/Time - Set the Date and Time of the internal clock/calendar
- Time Zone - Choose time zones for Home, World
- Lens Retract - 0 sec., 1 min.
- Eco Mode - On, Off
- LCD Brightness - Adjust the LCD's default brightness; 5 levels
- Color Option - Orange, Blue Gray, Khaki, Pink,
- Format - Format the memory card; deletes all files
- Units - m/cm, ft/in
- Touch Response - Standard, High
- Wi-Fi Settings - Change Device Nickname, Check MAC Address, Reset Settings, Target History (On, Off)
- Mobile Device Connect Button
- Certification Logo Display
- Language - Choose the menu language, 30 options
- Reset All - Restore all settings to their factory defaults
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Rainbowimaging Black GENUINE Leather Wrist Strap for Sony NEX Leica Panasonic Fujifilm Olympus Nikon Canon Pentax Epson Samsung cameras (Rangerfinder, Mirrorless Camera and Small DC)
Compatible: Sony NEX E-Mount NEX-3 NEX-5 NEX-5C NEX-F3 NEX-5R NEX-5N NEX-6 NEX-7 Cameras; Leica M Typ240, M-E Ty220, M-Monochrom, M9, M8.2, M8, X2, X1, D-Lux 6, D-LUX5, D-Lux ...
Compatibility: Canon Powershot A1000 Camera Sony Cybershot DSC-W150 Camera - California Poppy Red - As seen on the TODAY show - The FlipCage not only protects your camera ...
Micro Solution Digital Camera Super Anti-Fingerprint HD Display Protection Film (Pro Guard SH) for Canon PowerShot N, Canon PowerShot SX260 HS and Canon PowerShot S95 // PGSHPS-N
Micro Solution's brand new AF (Anti-Fingerprint) protective film is the best film to repel fingerprints.
Compatibility: Cameras: Canon PowerShot A1000 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W150 - Cotton Candy Pink - As seen on the TODAY show - The FlipCage not only protects your camera from ...