Playback Screens & Menus
When you press the Playback button on the PowerShot N, you'll see the images stored on the camera's memory card. When a single image is displayed on the screen, you'll see the Wi-Fi icon in the upper left corner, file number in the upper right corner, Func button and image resolution in the lower left corner, and date and time the image was shot in the lower right corner.
Just touch the screen along the top or bottom edge to remove all of the data from the screen, so you can see the image in a full screen view. Touch the screen again to cause the icons to return to the screen.
If you touch the Wi-Fi icon, you can open the Wi-Fi connection screen.
Touch the screen at the left or right edge to scroll ahead to the next image or back to the previous image.
Touch the Func button to call up a popup menu that gives you a few editing options for each of your images. The popup menu options are:
- List/Play Digest Movies
- Image Search
To open the N's Playback menu, you'll need to press the Func button followed by the Menu button on the subsequent screen. It's a bit of a hassle to have to press two buttons to open the Playback menu. To move through the options in the Playback menu, drag your finger across the screen upward or downward.
The Playback menu is indicated by the Play icon in the tab in the upper left corner of the screen. Some of the options may be grayed out, depending on the types of images you have stored on the memory card. The PowerShot N's Playback menu options are:
- Erase - Select, Select All Images
- Rotate - Change the orientation of your image by 90° at a time
- Favorites - Tag an image or movie clip as a favorite, protecting it from deletion
- Photobook Set-Up - Select, Select All Images, Clear All Selections
- Red-Eye Correction - Removes redness from the eyes of your subjects
- Face ID Info - Name Display (On, Off), Edit ID Info
- Group Images - On, Off
- Auto Rotate - On, Off
- Set Touch Actions - Up and Left, Up and Right, Down and Left, Down and Right (link one of the following commands to each of the four previously listed actions: Favorites, Next Favorite, Previous Favorite, Next Date, Previous Date, To Camera, To Smartphone, To Computer, To Printer, To Web Service, Slideshow, Erase, Rotate)
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
UPG - Camera battery Li-Ion 570 mAh - for Canon EOS 350, 400, Digital Rebel XT, Digital Rebel XTi, Kiss Digital N; PowerShot G7, S80
The PIXMA MG5520 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer with a smart design delivering a combination of high performance and real convenience.
WiFi, 8X, 12.1MP, 1080P, 2.8"TP built-in Wi-Fi for wireless sharing and uploading of photos,2.8" tilting touchscreen LCD,high-definition movie mode (up to 1080p resolution)