Record Screens & Menus
- Light Metering - Evaluative, Center Weighted Avg., Spot
- My Colors - Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black and White, Positive Film, Lighter Skin Tone, Darker Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red, Custom Color
- White Balance - Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Evaluative White Bal.
- ISO - Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400
- Scene Mode - Auto, Program, Portrait, Smooth Skin, Smart Shutter, High Speed Burst, Handheld Night Scene, Fish-Eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Soft Focus, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Color Accent, Color Swap, Snow, Fireworks, Long Shutter, Stitch Assist Left to Right, Stitch Assist Right to Left, Super Slow Motion Movie
- Self-Timer - Off, 10 seconds, 2 seconds, Custom
- Drive Mode - Single Shot, Continuous
- Aspect Ratio - 16:9, 3:2, 4:3, 1:1
- Resolution - L, M1, M2, S
- Compression - Superfine, Fine
- Movie Quality - 1920x1080, 1280x720, 640x480
When you're ready to work through the PowerShot ELPH 330 HS menus, just press the Menu button on the back of the camera. You'll see two tabs across the top of the screen, with the shooting tab (marked with a camera icon) on the left and the settings tab (marked with a tools icon) on the right.
The types of commands that will be listed in the menu will depend on which shooting mode you're using. Program mode typically has the most options available, but even in this mode some menu options will be "grayed out" or unavailable to be selected. The shooting menu options are:
- AF Frame - Face AiAF, Center, Tracking AF
- AF Frame Size - Normal, Small
- Digital Zoom - Standard, Off,1.5x, 2.0x
- AF-Point Zoom - On, Off
- Servo AF - On, Off
- Continuous AF - On, Off
- AF-Assist Beam - On, Off
- Flash Settings - Red Eye Correction (On, Off), Red Eye Lamp (On, Off)
- i-Contrast - Auto, Off
- Wind Filter - On, Off
- Review Image After Shooting - Display Time (Off, Quick, 2 Sec, 4 Sec, 8 Sec, Hold), Display Info (Off, Detailed)
- Blink Detection - On, Off
- Grid Lines - On, Off
- IS Mode - Continuous, Shoot Only, Off
- Date Stamp - Off, Date, Date & Time
- Face ID Settings - Face ID (On, Off), Add to Registry, Check/Edit Info, Erase Info
- Mute - On, Off
- Volume - Start-up Vol. (Level 1 to 5), Operation Vol. (Level 1 to 5), Selftimer Vol. (Level 1 to 5), Shutter Volume (Level 1 to 5)
- Hints & Tips - On, Off
- Date/Time - Set the Date and Time of the internal clock/calendar
- Time Zone - Choose time zones for Home, World
- Lens Retract - 0 sec., 1 min.
- Eco Mode - On, Off
- Power Saving - Auto Power Down (On, Off); Display Off (10 sec., 20 sec., 30 sec., 1 min., 2 min., 3 min.)
- LCD Brightness - Adjust the LCD's default brightness; 5 levels
- Start-up Image - On, Off
- Format - Format the memory card; deletes all files
- File Numbering - Continuous (recommended) or Auto Reset
- Create Folder - Monthly, Daily
- Units - m/cm, ft/in
- Video System - NTSC, PAL
- Ctrl via HDMI - Enable, Disable
- Wi-Fi Settings - Change Device Nickname, Check MAC Address, Reset Settings, Target History (On, Off)
- Certification Logo Display
- Language - Choose the menu language, 30 options
- Reset All - Restore all settings to their factory defaults
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Compatible with Small compact Canon, Casio, Cisco, Creative, Fuji Film, JVC, Kodak, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Ricoh, Samsung, Sanyo and Sony Cameras.
Compatible with the Canon NB-4L Battery Pack Type.
Compatible With Canon: CANON PowerShot ELPH 330 HS.Our batteries will ensure optimum performance saving you time and money.
Compatible with Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS (IXUS 230 HS), PowerShot ELPH 300 HS (IXUS 220 HS), PowerShot ELPH 100 HS (IXUS 115 HS), PowerShot SD1400 IS (IXUS 130), PowerShot ...