PowerShot ELPH 330 HS
PowerShot ELPH 330 HS
Playback Screens & Menus
To enter Playback mode with the Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS, just press the Playback button on the back of the camera.
With an image on the screen, you'll see some basic information about it, including the file number in the upper right, the resolution in the lower left, and the time and date the image was shot in the lower right.
Press the Disp button on the back of the camera to change the information displayed on the screen. You'll see a detailed screen where the image shrinks to fill the upper left corner. The lower left includes a histogram for the image, while the far right has (from top to bottom) the file number, shooting mode, shutter speed, ISO setting, aperture setting, exposure value, white balance, file size, resolution, time, and date.
Press Disp again and all of the data will be removed from the screen. If you press Disp again, the screen will return to the original look.
You can play movies using the PowerShot ELPH 330's LCD screen while in Playback mode, too. With a movie on the screen, press the Func/Set button twice to begin playing it. You also can see data about the movie by pressing the Disp button with the movie displayed on the screen.
- Camera - Use this mode to connect to another Wi-Fi-enabled Canon camera
- Smartphone - Use this mode to connect to Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones and tablets
- Computer - Install the software that's included with the PowerShot ELPH 330 HS on a computer that has Wi-Fi capabilities to make a direct connection with the camera
- Printer - Use this mode to send images from the camera to a PictBridge-compatible printer
- Web - Use this mode to connect to the Canon Image Gateway online photo service through the Internet
Press the Menu button in Playback mode to open the Playback menu, which gives you control over the images stored on the camera's memory card. The Playback menu is available when you highlight the left tab marked with the Play icon.
- Slideshow - Repeat (On, Off), Play Time (3-30 seconds), Effect (Off, Fade, Bubble, Cross, Letterbox, Scroll, Slide)
- Erase - Select, Select Range, Select All Images
- Protect - Select, Select Range, Select All Images
- Rotate - Change the orientation of your image by 90° at a time
- Favorites - Tag an image or movie clip as a favorite, protecting it from deletion
- Photobook Set-Up - Select, Select All Images, Clear All Selections
- i-Contrast - Retain shadow detail in high contrast scenes
- Red-Eye Correction - Removes redness from the eyes of your subjects
- Cropping - Crop an image to a smaller size
- Resize - Save a smaller copy of a photograph
- My Colors - Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black and White, Positive Film, Lighter Skin Tone, Darker Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red
- Face ID Info - Name Display (On, Off), Edit ID Info
- Scroll Display - On, Off
- Group Images - On, Off
- Auto Rotate - On, Off
- Resume - Last Seen, Last Shot
- Transition - Fade, Scroll, Slide, Off
- Print - Choose the images to print
- Select Images & Qty - Specify how many prints to make of each image
- Select Range - Pick a series of images to print
- Select All Images - Print one copy of each image
- Clear All Selections - Remove the Print selection from all images
- Print Settings - Print Type (Standard, Index, Both); Date (On, Off); File No. (On, Off); Clear DPOF Data (On, Off)
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.