Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the playback button on the camera allows you to see the images that are stored on the SD card. The last image captured will be shown first. Pressing the DISP. button allows you to change the amount of information shown about your image.
Pressing the zoom control to the wide end enters the camera into index mode. Here you can choose between 4 sets of thumbnail images that allow you to search through your images incredibly quickly.
You can also zoom in on an image by pressing the zoom control to the telephoto end. Once you have zoomed in on an image, you can use the 4-way controller to scroll around the image.
Playback Function Menu:
- Rotate - Rotate an image
- Print List - Add image to Print lists
- Protect - Protect from deleting image
- Favorites - Tag as Favorite
- Erase - Erase this Image
- Play Movie - Start a Movie (only shown on a movie clip)
- Movie Digest Playback - Plays back movies made with Movie Digest
- Smart Shuffle - Displays similar images chosen from 4 possibilities
- Filtered Playback - shows filtered images
- Slideshow - Start a Slideshow
- My Category - Categorize images
Here you can see the Print menu, which is used when connecting the camera to a PictBridge compatible printer.
- Slide Show - Plays a slide show of all of the images on the camera
- Erase - Allows you to erase one or all of the images on the memory card
- Protect - Allows you to protect images from being deleted
- Rotate - Rotates the image 90° at a time
- Favorites - set images as favorites
- My Category - Allows you to view your pictures by category or allows you to label pictures with categories
- Photobook Set-up - Select images to be loaded into the included software to print photobooks
- i-Contrast - Brighten the background of images
- Red-Eye Correction - Removes Red-Eye from your images
- Trimming - Allows you to crop your images inside the camera
- Resize - Save the current image at a smaller resolution
- My Colors - Change the color scheme of the photo
- Scroll Display - On or Off
- Group Images - On or Off
- Auto Rotate - On or Off
- Resume - Last Seen or Last Shot
- Transition - Choose a transition for viewing your photographs
Playing back your movies on the 310HS is very easy with the DVR-like controls. Audio can also be heard from the built-in speaker. These movies can also be viewed on any TV or HDTV with the proper optional cables.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5K 16.1 MP Tough Digital Camera with 9.3x Intelligent Zoom (Black)
||NEW ZyXEL Communications ICID2YUSG310 USG310 iCard IDP and P2P
||Canon Powershot SX530 HS 16MP Wi-Fi Super-Zoom Digital Camera 50x Optical Zoom Ultimate Bundle Deluxe Camera Bag, 32GB Memory Cards, Extra Battery, Tripod, Card Reader, HDMI Cable, LD Cloth & More
||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens + Pro Flash + UV-CPL-FLD Filters + Macro Filter Kit + 72" Photo/Video Monopod + Tulip Lens Hood + 16GB Class 10 Memory Card + Backpack - International Version
||Canon 18-55mm IS STM Lens + Pro Flash + 0.43X Wide Angle Lens + 2.2x Telephoto Lens + LED Kit + Video Stabilizing Handle + UV-CPL-FLD Filters + Macro Filter Kit - International Version
||Canon HF-DC2 High-Power Flash
||CB-2LV Battery charger for Canon NB-4L Battery and Canon PowerShot SD40, SD30, SD200, SD300, SD400, SD430, SD450, SD600, SD630, SD750, SD780 IS, SD940 IS, SD960 IS, SD1000, SD1100 IS, SD1100 IS, SD1400 IS, TX1, ELPH 100 HS, 300 HS, 310 HS, 330 HS, VIXIA mini