Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the playback button on the camera allows you to see the images that are stored on the SD card. The last image captured will be shown first. Pressing the DISP. button allows you to change the amount of information shown about your image.
Pressing the zoom control to the wide end enters the camera into index mode. Here you can choose between 4 sets of thumbnail images that allow you to search through your images incredibly quickly.
You can also zoom in on an image by pressing the zoom control to the telephoto end. Once you have zoomed in on an image, you can use the 4-way controller to scroll around the image.
Playback Function Menu:
- Rotate - Rotate an image
- Print List - Add image to Print lists
- Protect - Protect from deleting image
- Favorites - Tag as Favorite
- Erase - Erase this Image
- Play Movie - Start a Movie (only shown on a movie clip)
- Movie Digest Playback - Plays back movies made with Movie Digest
- Smart Shuffle - Displays similar images chosen from 4 possibilities
- Filtered Playback - shows filtered images
- Slideshow - Start a Slideshow
- My Category - Categorize images
Here you can see the Print menu, which is used when connecting the camera to a PictBridge compatible printer.
- Slide Show - Plays a slide show of all of the images on the camera
- Erase - Allows you to erase one or all of the images on the memory card
- Protect - Allows you to protect images from being deleted
- Rotate - Rotates the image 90° at a time
- Favorites - set images as favorites
- My Category - Allows you to view your pictures by category or allows you to label pictures with categories
- Photobook Set-up - Select images to be loaded into the included software to print photobooks
- i-Contrast - Brighten the background of images
- Red-Eye Correction - Removes Red-Eye from your images
- Trimming - Allows you to crop your images inside the camera
- Resize - Save the current image at a smaller resolution
- My Colors - Change the color scheme of the photo
- Scroll Display - On or Off
- Group Images - On or Off
- Auto Rotate - On or Off
- Resume - Last Seen or Last Shot
- Transition - Choose a transition for viewing your photographs
Playing back your movies on the 310HS is very easy with the DVR-like controls. Audio can also be heard from the built-in speaker. These movies can also be viewed on any TV or HDTV with the proper optional cables.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||CASIO Digital Camera EXILIM EX-ZR60WE Selfie Tilt LCD White
||PENTAX digital camera Optio RS1000 27.5 mm megapixel 4 x optical OptioRS1000WHOPTIORS1000WH digital camera
||Pentax SMCP-DA 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED Autofocus Lens + 58mm 3 Piece Filter Kit + Deluxe 3pc Lens Cleaning Kit + Lens Pen Cleaner + Lens Cap Keeper DavisMAX Bundle
||HC-300M HD 12MP 940NM MMS GPRS Scouting Infrared Trail Hunting Camera
||Canon digital camera PowerShot SX710 HS black 30 x optical zoom PSSX710HS (BK) - International Version (No Warranty)
||Canon Battery Charger CB-2LV (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
||Ideal Accessory Kit for Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS - Includes: 16 GB memory card, High Capacity NB-4L Rechargeable Replacement Battery, AC/DC (home/car) Rapid Battery chatger, 50" Light Weight Aluminum Photo/Video Tripod, Protective Digital Camera Carrying Case, Mini Tabletop Tripod, Memory Card Wallet, Lens Cleaning Fluid, Cleaning Cloth, Universal Screen Protectors with Squeegee Card, 5 Cotton Swabs, HeroFiber Ultra Gentle Cleaning Cloth