Playback Screens & Menus
In the PowerShot ELPH 130's Playback mode, you'll see data displayed about each image stored on the memory card. Just press the Playback button, which is marked with a play icon like what you would see on a DVD player, to open the Playback mode.
On the main Playback screen, you'll see the file name in the upper right corner, the time and date the image was shot in the lower right corner, and the image resolution in the lower left corner.
Press Disp on the bottom of the four-way button to change the data shown on the screen. The image will shrink to fill the upper left corner and a histogram will appear in the lower left corner along with the resolution setting. Along the right side of the screen, you'll see (from top to bottom) the file name, the light metering, shutter speed, ISO, aperture, exposure valuation, flash setting, white balance, file size, pixel resolution, date and time.
Press Disp a second time to return the image to the full screen size and remove all icons from the screen. Press Disp a third time to return to the original display.
When reviewing movies you've shot with the PowerShot ELPH 130 IS, you can use Playback mode to see quite a bit of data about each movie, just like you can with still images. If you want to play the movie, press the Func/Set button to bring the movie control buttons to the screen.
In the main movie review screen, you'll see the file name in the upper right corner, the time and date the movie was recorded in the lower right corner, and the movie mode icon in the lower left corner.
Press Disp to see detailed information, including a histogram in the lower left corner. Along the right side of the screen will be the file name, the light metering, movie resolution, frames per second, exposure valuation, white balance, file size, time of recording, and the date and time the movie was shot.
Press Disp again to remove all data from the screen.
When you have the ELPH 130 IS in Playback mode, press the Menu button on the back of the back of the camera. The Playback menu is marked with the play icon in the left-most tab. The Playback menu options include:
- Slideshow - Repeat (On, Off), Play Time (3-30 seconds), Effect (Off, Fade, Bubble, Cross, Letterbox, Scroll, Slide)
- Erase - Select, Select Range, Select All Images
- Protect - Select, Select Range, Select All Images
- Rotate - Change the orientation of your image by 90° at a time
- Favorites - Tag an image or movie clip as a favorite, protecting it from deletion
- Photobook Set-Up - Select images with which to create a photobook, using Canon's software (Select, Select All Images, Clear All Selections)
- i-Contrast - Retain shadow detail in high contrast scenes
- Red-Eye Correction - Removes redness from the eyes of your subjects
- Cropping - Crop an image to a smaller size
- Resize - Save a smaller copy of a photograph
- My Colors - Apply various color effects (Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black and White, Positive Film, Lighter Skin Tone, Darker Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red)
- Scroll Display - Displays image before and after current image (On, Off)
- Auto Rotate - Rotates images to match the camera orientation (On, Off)
- Resume - Select the image that will be seen when you turn the camera to playback mode (Last Seen, Last Shot)
- Transition - Select a transition for browsing your photos (Fade, Scroll, Slide, Off)
- Print - Choose the images to print
- Select Images & Qty - Specify how many prints to make of each image
- Select Range - Pick a series of images to print
- Select All Images - Print one copy of each image
- Clear All Selections - Remove the Print selection from all images
- Print Settings - Select Print Type (Standard, Index, Both); Date (On, Off); File No. (On, Off); Clear DPOF Data (On, Off)
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com|
|Related Product Description||Price|
|Car Camera DVR-270B||$520.00|
|Car Camera DVR-280||$520.00|
|BELL+HOWELL WP10-G 12.0 Megapixel WP10 Splash Underwater Digital Camera (Green)||$112.49|
|12MP WP10 SPLASH CMRA BLU||$112.49|
|Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W710 Digital Camera (Pink) 8GB Package 1||$112.49|