Record Screens & Menus
- Light Metering - Evaluative, Center Weighted Avg., Spot
- My Colors - Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black and White, Positive Film, Lighter Skin Tone, Darker Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red, Custom Color
- White Balance - Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Evaluative White Bal.
- ISO - Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- Scene Mode - Program/Auto, Portrait, Smart Shutter, Low Light, Fish-Eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Color Accent, Color Swap, Snow, Fireworks, Long Shutter, Stitch Assist Left to Right, Stitch Assist Right to Left
- Self-Timer - Off, 10 seconds, 2 seconds, Custom
- Drive Mode - Single Shot, Continuous
- Aspect Ratio - 16:9, 3:2, 4:3, 1:1
- Resolution - L, M1, M2, S
- Compression - Superfine, Fine
- Movie Quality - 1280x720, 640x480
To open the shooting menu with the ELPH 115, just press the Menu button on the back of the camera. Use the four-way button to highlight the camera icon tab in the upper left corner, which opens the primary shooting menu. Depending on which shooting mode you've selected, some of the options in this shooting menu may be grayed out. The menu options in Program mode are:
- AF Frame - Face AiAF, Center, Tracking AF
- AF Frame Size - Normal, Small
- Digital Zoom - Standard, Off,1.6x, 2.0x
- AF-Point Zoom - On, Off
- Servo AF - On, Off
- Continuous AF - On, Off
- AF-Assist Beam - On, Off
- Flash Settings - Red Eye Correction (On, Off), Red Eye Lamp (On, Off)
- i-Contrast - Auto, Off
- Review Image After Shooting - Display Time (Off, Quick, 2 Sec, 4 Sec, 8 Sec, Hold), Display Info (Off, Detailed)
- Blink Detection - On, Off
- Grid Lines - On, Off
- IS Mode - Continuous, Shoot Only, Off
- Date Stamp - Off, Date, Date & Time
- Mute - On, Off
- Volume - Start-up Vol. (Level 1 to 5), Operation Vol. (Level 1 to 5), Selftimer Vol. (Level 1 to 5), Shutter Volume (Level 1 to 5)
- Hints & Tips - On, Off
- Date/Time - Set the Date and Time of the internal clock/calendar
- Time Zone - Choose time zones for Home, World
- Lens Retract - 0 sec., 1 min.
- Eco Mode - On, Off
- Power Saving - Auto Power Down (On, Off); Display Off (10 sec, 20 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 2 min, 3 min)
- LCD Brightness - Adjust the LCD's default brightness; 5 levels
- Start-up Image - On, Off
- Format - Format the memory card; deletes all files
- File Numbering - Continuous (recommended) or Auto Reset
- Create Folder - Monthly, Daily
- Video System - NTSC, PAL
- Certification Logo Display
- Language - Choose the menu language, 30 options
- Reset All - Restore all settings to their factory defaults
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
This is an ELPH you'll want in your pocket every day: easy to use and sleekly stylish, the PowerShot ELPH 115 IS is equipped to turn any moment into a high-quality image.
|$100 to $130|
Find digital cameras at Target.com! Capture moments with sophistication.
Find digital cameras at Target.com!