Playback Screens & Menus
To help you quickly search through stored images on the card, the T2i offers an Index display option. Activated by pressing the AE/AF Lock button (the checker board icon), this option will display an index with 4 small thumbnails. Pressing the Index button
again changes to 9 thumbnails per page. You can then using the 4-way
controller or control dial to navigate through your files.
For those who wish to examine photos more closely, you can use the Magnify playback function. Here you press the AF point selection button (the magnifying glass icon). Each time you press the button the image is magnified more until you reach the maximum of 10x. At any step you can scroll around inside the image using the 4-way controller.
- Protect - Protect/unprotect images
- Rotate - Manually rotate portrait mode images
- Erase images - Select and erase images or All images on card
- Print Order - Set DPOF printing information
- Slide Show - Start and automated slide show playback
- Histogram - Select Brightness or RGB histogram
- Image Jump w/main control dial - 1 image, 10 images, 100 images, Screen, Date, Folder, Movies, Stills
- Ctrl over HDMI - Enable or Disable
are played back full screen with VCR-like controls, or on your TV via
the supplied Audio/Video cable. The T2i also offers HDMI output when
using the optional HDMI Cable HTC-100 (about $70). When playing movies back
in-camera, sound is heard through the built-in speaker, and rotating the
main control dial controls the volume.
You can also edit movies right in the camera. This is a new function that was not available on the T1i, however we've seen this functionality for years in Canon's PowerShot line.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera Kit|
In Stock: Yes