EOS 70D dSLR
EOS 70D dSLR
Record Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
- Quality: - Choose the RAW (RAW, MRAW SRAW and JPEG (Large Fine/Normal, Medium Fine/Normal, Small Fine/Normal) settings by rotating the Control and Quick Control dials
- VF Grid Display - Enable, Disable
- Viewfinder Level - Hide, Show
- Beep - Enable/disable "button beep" sounds
- Release shutter w/o card - Allows or denies shutter release when no memory card is installed
- Image review - Sets review timeout on LCD - 2 sec., 4 sec., 8 sec., Hold, Off
- Lens aberration correction - Peripheral Illumination and Chromatic Aberration correction for the lens on the camera
- Flash Control - Choose whether the flash fires, Built-in flash function settings, External flash function settings, External flash custom function settings, etc.
- Red-eye reduction - On or Off
- Mirror Lockup - On or Off
- Exposure Comp./AEB - Choose the EV compensation for AE Bracketing and Exposure compensation (±5EV in 1/3 or 1/2EV steps)
- ISO speed settings - Change ISO speed, set ISO speed range, set Auto ISO range and set min. shutter speed
- Auto Lighting Optimizer - Automatically adjusts brightness and contrast to increase detail in shadow areas; Standard, Disable, Low, or Strong
- White Balance - Choose from Auto, Daylight (5200K), Shade (7000K), Cloudy (6000K), Tungsten light (3200K), White fluorescent light (4000K), Flash, Custom, Color Temp.
- Custom WB - Set the custom white balance value using a stored image
- WB SHIFT/BKT - Set white balance correction or the step increment for white balance bracketing
- Color space - sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Picture Style - Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined 1-3
- Long Exposure Noise Reduction - On, Off, Auto
- High ISO speed NR - Off, Low, Standard, High, Multi-shot
- Highlight Tone Priority - On or Off
- Dust Delete Data - Takes an exposure (of a white object) to identify dust spots on the image sensor. The dust data are appended to subsequent images for post-processing removal by Canon's software.
- Multiple Exposure - Controls all of the camera's multi-exposure settings
- HDR Mode - Enable, Disable
- Live View Shoot - Enable, Disable
- AF Mode - Tracking, Flexizone large, Flexizone small, Quick Mode
- Continuous AF - Enable, Disable
- Touch Shutter - Enable, Disable
- Grid Display - Off, 3x3, 6x4, 3x3+diag
- Aspect Ratio - 3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 1:1
- Exposure Simulation - Enable, DIsable
- Silent LV Shooting - Mode 1, Mode 2, Disable
- Metering Timer - 4 sec, 16 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 10 min, 30 min.
- AF Method - Face+Tracking, FlexiZone large, FlexiZone small
- Movie Servo AF - Enable, Disable
- Silent LV Shoot. - Mode 1, Mode 2, Disable
- Metering Timer - 4, 16, 30 sec., 1, 10, 30 min.
- Grid Display - Off, 3x3, 6x4, 3x3+diag.
- Movie Rec. Size - 1920x1080 30fps ALL-I, 1920x1080 30fps IPB, 1920x1080 24fps ALL-I, 1920x1080 24fps IPB, 1280x720 60fps ALL-I, 1280x720 60fps IPB, 640x480 30fps IPB
- Digital Zoom - Off, 3-10x zoom
- Sound Recording - Auto, Manual, Disable - Adust Record Level - Wind Filter
- Time Code - Count Up (Rec run, Free run), Start Time Setting, Movie Rec Count (Rec Time, Time Code), Movie Play Count (Rec Time, Time Code), Drop Frame (Enable, Disable)
- Video Snapshot - Disable, Enable - Album Settings
- Register To My Menu - For faster access, you can register up to 6 menus and Custom Function setting you change frequently
- Sort - Change the order of your registered menus
- Delete item/items - Chose to delete a registered menu
- Delete all item - Delete all registered menu items
- Display from My Menu - Enable or Disable the My Menu tab to be shown first when you press the MENU button
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.