Canon EOS 5D Mark III Preview
- Newly developed 22.3-megapixel, Canon CMOS image sensor
- Same DIGIC 5+ processor found in the 1D X (single vs dual though)
- New 63-zone, dual layer metering sensor, similar to the unit found in the EOS-7D
- Shutter rated at 150,000 cycles
- Improved water and dust sealing over 5D MK2
- Full 1080p HD video at 24, 25, and 30fps
- New Scene Intelligent Auto exposure mode - replaces the "Green" mode found on past EOS models
- Upgraded 3.2-inch LCD with 1.04k dots and Comparative Playback
- New HDR mode - 3 exposures, four blending choices - also supports RAW with DPP on PC
- Shoots up to 6fps at full res (5D MK2 was limited to 3.9fps)
- ISO settings from 100 - 25,600; expandable to Lo (ISO 50), Hi1 (ISO 51,200), Hi2 (ISO 102,400)
- Same new 61-point "HDR" AF sensor used on the 1D X
- Uses gap-less micro lenses on the image sensor, which offers greater efficiency in getting light to the photo diodes
- New photo diode construction with new resistors, allows for better image quality even with slightly smaller diodes compared to the 5D MK2
- Multiple Exposure Mode
- Dual card slots, one for CF and one SD/SDHC/SDXC cards (UDMA-7 and UHS-1 complaint)
- Built-in headphone jack - first ever on an EOS
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Lens Hood for Canon EF 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6 SLR Lens (EW-78D) One of the most important accessories for each lens you own.
Remote Switch compatible with select Canon digital cameras,offers immediate shutter release and shutter lock for long exposures,32-inch cable
Rokinon 800mm F/8.0 Mirror Lens for Canon EOS Mount is of highest optical quality Lens is multi-coated and provides crisp, clear, and sharp telephoto pictures Rokinon high ...
61-Point High Density AF 22.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor 3.2" Clear View High Resolution LCD
|$2,869 to $4,000|