Canon EOS 50D SLR Review
Movable Type Admin
- Protect: Protect (or unprotect) images from being deleted.
it does not prevent them from being erased if the card is formatted
- Rotate: Rotate image 90° or 270° clockwise
- Erase Images: Erase selected images or all images on memory card
- Print Order: Specify images to be printed
- Transfer Order: Select images to be transferred to personal computer
- Highlight alert: When enabled highlight areas will blink in the display
- AF point disp. : Displays AF points in shooting information screen
- Histogram: Brightness or RGB channels
- Slide Show: Playback images on CF card as slide show
- Image Jump: Allows you to set the main dial to jump th preset amount
Press the Playback button and the last image captured will display on the LCD. You can scroll through the
images stored on the memory card using the Quick Control dial.
Pressing the Info button during playback changes the info display format on the LCD. First is the Single image display,
then the Image-recording quality data is added. A third press of the info button adds the Histogram display and
shooting information display and the fourth adds a RGB histogram.
During image playback just press the Enlarge button to magnify the image on the LCD. Further presses of the button
magnify the image up to 10x. Use the Multi-controller joystick to move around the image. When you're finished
just press the Reduce button.
While in Playback mode you can change the view to a 4 up index display by pressing the Index (checker board) button.
Pressing the button again changes to a 9 up index display. The currently selected image is highlighted with a blue box,
and you can navigate through the images using the Quick Control dial.
Rotate image 90° or 270° clockwise
- Auto Power Off: Sets the amount of inactivity time before the camera
turns itself off. (1, 2, 4, 8, 15, 30 mins or Off)
- Auto rotate: Enable auto rotation of portrait mode images
- Format - Format data card
- File Numbering - Sequentially number or auto reset when CF card replaced, or manual reset
- Select Folder - Select the folder to store and view images from
- LCD Brightness: Adjust brightness of color LCD
- Date/Time: Set the time and date and select the desired display format
- Language: Select menu language from 25 choices
- Video system: NTSC or PAL video output format
- Sensor Cleaning: Sets up the camera for CCD sensor cleaning
- Live View function settings: Enable/disable Live View on LCD
- INFO button - Select function of menu button to Normal, Camera settings or
- Flash control: Set built-in and external flash functions
- Camera user settings: Register current setting as C1 - C3 Mode dial settings
- Clear settings - Resets all camera settings, Custom Functions,
camera settings to default
- Firmware Ver. Used to update the camera's firmware
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Phantom 4 Obsidian 9450S Quick-release Folding Propeller Spring
||Phantom 4 Obsidian C1 Button Board (Right)
||Phantom 4 Obsidian Back HDMI Port Cover (Black)
||MPF Products Replacement CB-AVC7 AV Audio/Video RCA Cable Cord for Olympus C-25, C-540, C-550, C-560, FE-20, FE-25, FE-26, FE-35, FE-45, FE-46, FE-47, FE-150, FE-160, FE-170, FE-180, FE-190, FE-220, FE-230, FE-240, FE-250, FE-270, FE-280, FE-290, FE-300, FE-310, FE-320, FE-340, FE-350, FE-360, FE-370, FE-3000, FE-3010, FE-4000, FE-4010, FE-5000, FE-5010 & FE-5020 Digital Cameras
||Pro Digital Hard Lens Hood For D3X, D3, D2Xs, D2Hs, D2X, D2H, The Nikon D3, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D700 Digital SLR Cameras Which Have Any Of These (18-135mm, 18-105mm, 18-70mm, 16-85mm) Nikon Lenses
||Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Super Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
||Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras